Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Starving UFO

funny name generator that I found on blogthings.com
  • Your movie star name is Pringles Fathoni
  • Your fashion designer name is Khoirunnisa Santorini
  • Your socialite name is Kirun Milan
  • Your fly girl / guy name is K Wir
  • Your detective name is Cat 66
  • Your barfly name is Tofu Milk
  • Your soap opera name is Daning Raya Gandul
  • Your rock star name is Super Zuper Thyphoon
  • Your Star Wars name is Khodex Wirhay
  • Your punk rock band name is The Starving UFO

Kirun Milan is the dumbest of all in my opinion. the rests are just fine and a little bit dorky hahaha. fyi Kirun is a name my friend ever gave me on the junior high. pretty funny huh? I really didn't have anything to do but sitting in the front of this computer
for this past week. hmm, guess I should post something about my last trip on the next post just like Atid did on her blog.

ok, have a tough week guys :)

2 comments:

ticil said...

KIRUNNNNN....
SANTORINI sakit laahh
hahahahahha

Khoirunnisa Wirdaningrum said...

eeh si embak ini, itu khoirunnisa santorini coba cek matanya deh hahaha