Monday, June 29, 2009

twenty five

there's nothing really wrong for re-doing this again after someone tagged this a long time ago on Facebook.

1. If you asked about my favorite flower, I'd say it is sunflower. I just fell in love with it when I saw Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece called "Tournesols". and yes, Van Gogh is my favorite artist.

2. who says daydreaming is such a wasting time stuff? I do love to daydream and I get a hell lotta inspirations from it.

3. I could be so cynic on almost every single things. I don't even know since when I became a cynic person, though. I think a critic would be suite me well for my future occupation. probably har har har.

4. I have this huge obsession of having a VW Beetle (the old one, not the new one). everyone says Mini Cooper is the best mini-car, but for me VW Beetle is the cutest of all. simply classic.

5. besides, I also have a little obsession with bearded guys. or mustaches. or the-older-the-better-he-becomes. don't ask me why.

6. guys who able in playing instrument(s) are hot.

7. I never adored Britney Spears like almost every girl at my age did in few years ago. back then I think Britney was a kinda stupid pop product, and yes she IS a stupid pop product. everyone has proved that.

8. don't ask about my love-life. it sucks.

9. karma does real exist. I proved it once, that's why my love-life sucks.

10. to tell you the truth, I'm quite such an idealist one. and I know my idealism will direct me to the right path of my life.

11. I'm a movie person. I could even go to the cinema alone whenever there's a good movie.

12. Oh yeah, you can call me a freak or a weirdo or nuts or whatsoever, but I love going somewhere alone. I do love hanging out with my friends. but if I should hanging out alone, yeah sure why not.

13. the first thing who had made me so into advertising-stuffs is an article about copy-writing that I read in a famous teenage magz. anyone knows what magz I'm talking about? heheh

14. the voice of thunder makes me sleepy. not scary. pretty dumb huh?

15. I have a big desire for owning a bookstore slash music store, someday I'm gonna make it happen!

16. I don't drink coffee.

17. I'm scared of snakes. caterpillars, worms, leeches, oh, you name it!

18. I should be born on 70's or 80's and growing up on 90's. they have a great era of music.

19. in my opinion: fashion is a "want" not a "need"

20. I always cry during Edward Scissorhands movie.

21. I prefer writing in English than in Bahasa not because I get this lost of nationality or acting like a smarty. it's just easier and simpler.

22. I can not swim.

23. I hate buncis so much.

24. I'm scared of over-muscular men. or women.

25. I want to finish up this 25 thingy things asap.

frankly, it's a bit tiring to re-doing this out.

5 comments:

Jonih said...

I don't know why, but those thing reminds me a lot of myself. haha.

Jonih said...

wait, except for "a little obsession with bearded guys. or mustaches. or the-older-the-better-he-becomes." hoho.

Khoirunnisa Wirdaningrum said...

well it's a bit frightening if that little obsession with bearded guys and blah reminds you a lot of yourself hahaha. thanks for stopping by, by the way, cheers :)

Gita Ayunda Hasanusindhy said...

#20
TRUE!

Khoirunnisa Wirdaningrum said...

heheh..