Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goin' Back To My Five

been watching this video recently. well actually this is the 3rd time since Bena gave me the link via Plurk, therefore I'm still planning on watching this video for the next day, and the next day, and the next day, aaaaand the other next day until I can not count up anymore.



and this part really is stuck in my head:

"Im just trying to find, my way back to the five, got a lot on my mind gonna figure it out.."

if there's a time machine I wish I could go back to those old days. I'm freakin' curious what was on my mind at that time. what I did, what I found, what I thought. did I wish to grown up like myself right now? did I make the young-myself happy of what I've been achieving through these past years?

still I'm questioning myself.

0 comments: