Monday, March 30, 2009

First Thing First

this is my first post and hopefully won't be the last post of this blog ;)

I write everything based on what I'm thinking and what I'm sensing. I do love arts, music (though I don't even play any instrument) and movies, and since now on I'm deciding to put much attention of these issues then put it into my blog. I love to laugh, laughing is the best medicine in any kind of situation. I don't mind putting some sarcastic words on my blog since I'm a cynic person. But I'll try to put less of it ;p

So here it goes my first post. And like it or not, some random posts will be coming sooner or later. Cheerio!

3 comments:

Atidoo said...

I have an idea!why dont you put MORE attention to "nyinyir" to your blog??
sangat menghibur gue pastinya!!

Khoirunnisa Wirdaningrum said...

pastinya tid. kayak ga tau mulut gw aja hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ko ga ada cerita gue nya sih??
ga asik ah !!!