Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unsorted Today's Thoughts

I just watched The Hurt Locker this evening for the very first time. Just a few hours before that, we watched "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" at cinema and we had, like, "hey, are we done yet?" about this movie - definitely boring. So we decided to move to Dini's house and grabbed some DVDs to make our day.

I don't wanna give a crap about the movie - Hurt Locker- like giving you a review, or brutally suggesting you to see how every scene amazed me and successfully got my mouth widely open during the movie rolled. All I wanna say is, I just can't get lost of every piece of its story line. It really made me think. Yes, think. Thoughts.

Forget about the Hollywood capitalism craps and what is all about this movie made to. The Hurt Locker seriously got my mind rolling like a wheel. It did make me re-think about life. About the reasons to live the life, to take choices (even the risky one), and to see beyond what I truly see. And somehow, in a strange way, it reminded me of God.

0 comments: