Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They Are Back!!

Who are they anyway? They're Kings Of Convenience.

Maybe this is so overreacting, but serioussssssly I'm so exciting to hear of their latest album: Declaration Of Dependence (after five years awaiting, come ooooon...) I'm not gonna blab too much for you because I know nobody even want to read it, therefore I put two links that will direct you to the mediafire or rapidshare, so you can get this album for free!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mukjnztz4zu


http://rapidshare.com/files/282785000/Kings_Of_Convenience_-_Declaration_Of_Dependence__2009_.rar

And a little bonus of their music video, Boat Behind



Happy downloading! :D :D

2 comments:

Bramantyo Wisnu Joko Kuncoro said...

why didn't u say to me, Sul? I've searched it for a very long time last nite. I searched it on Google and everywhere, but it only gave me the review.
But it's okay, I've downloaded it already from Kaskus.us haha

Khoirunnisa Wirdaningrum said...

am sori braman. we never talked lately so i havent got a chance to tell ya. yg penting udah kedonlot ah, asik kan kan kan